28 avr. 2011

Sunglasses Time!

Ahhhh les beaux jours arrivent! Et qui dit "beaux jours" dit "lunettes de soleil", si possible façon lunettes de star, genre "je m'aime tellement je suis de la Bonne Meuf". Vous voyez le genre.
Petite sélection :


Ahhhh sunny days are coming! And who says "sunny days", says "sunglasses", if possible star-like sunglasses, like "omg I'm so in love with myself as I'm so f*cking gorgeous". You know this kind.
Little selection :  

Sonia Rykiel

Missoni
Asos

Alexander Wang


Cheap Monday

Linda Farrow Projects - The Row

Topshop

Topshop

Ray-Ban

Nasty Gal

Jeremy Scott

C&A

Asos

Jeepers Peepers

Urban Outfitters

Mango

Urban Outfitters

Urban Outfitters


Et pour le fun...

And just for fun ...


Asos


Je m'imagine déjà à la plage... Sur une île paradisiaque, allongée sur un transat à l'ombre d'un palmier, un cocktail dans la main gauche, un magazine dans la main droite, en train de mater les surfeurs avec mes pin'co et de critiquer tous les gros culs passant devant nous sans se préocuper de nos propres gros culs... tellement cliché mais tellement bien!

I already picture myself on the beach... On a paradisiac island, lying on a deckchair in the shadow of a palm tree, a cocktail in my left hand, a magazine in my right hand, ogling surfers with my girls friends and criticizing all the fat butts passing in front of us without gaving a damn about our own fat butts... so cliché but so good! 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire